What should we add to our apps?

Less adds and more speed!

Why this app have soooooo many adds?! It's like: Open utk, add, download something, add, open a project, add, close a project, add, upload something, guess what? Add! And why is so slow?! Take almost 2 hours only to see a comment, to see if someone have followed you or liked your skin. The most strange part is, when someone likes or comment your upload, appears in the notification that someone liked your skin, but when you open the skin, you need to wait!
So, what I suggest is: Add a way that you can remove the adds! Can be with real money or with diamonds! This way you still winning some cash without the adds! And please, make this app more faster! This app isn't that popular but there are so many apps in the app store that have more people, it's more faster and don't have any add!
This is a excellent app for mcpe that I have seen in my entire life. It's just the best launcher for mcpe the history! If you guys do what I suggest, it's going to perfect!

Hope you can help me again! Best regards!

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CuteLikeAWolfCuteLikeAWolf shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Apollon1821Apollon1821 commented  · 

Andrew Frye, you mean disable ads with MONEY? Just to get money? Dont you care about the people who cant buy this feature but they dont want to see spamming ads which make their phone slow? Believe me, if you do this without money, more people will come here.

• ChimichangaJediChimichangaJedi commented  · 

YEAH! Even sometimes this app runs more faster than Flash! And other tines, slower as a turtle. Even! Sometimes the adds make my tablet ruin right away to the Main Screen!

• Luiz_CrafterLuiz_Crafter commented  · 

yeah man. on the beginning was ad free, now everything you do pops a dumb ad.

Feedback and Knowledge Base