More uses for diamonds
Diamonds should have more uses other than for reputation. They should be used as a currency economy for UTK. With diamonds for currency, users can sell their creations for diamonds, edit their account with various options such as name colors, bio boarder colors, and more. This can be taken as a variety of ways such as:
• Users can sell their creations for a minimum of 10 diamonds up to a maximum of 100k diamonds.
• Profile options, such as name colors, profile boarder or box colors, and pictures in your profile bio can cost diamonds, maximum of 10k diamonds
• Games where you can earn diamonds, such as spins. prizes can range from 1k to 50k diamonds
• Texture Pack features, such as choosing presets (excluding downloaded packs), damage editing, and more can cost diamonds. Prices can range from 1k to 5k diamonds
• Skin creator features, such as choosing templates (excluding downloaded skins), ability to dress your skin with pre made clothing, and photo referencing should cost diamonds.
• The ability to post blogs. You saw this coming from me. This should cost 1k or 2k diamonds. this should decrease spam, suicidal posts, and bullying blogs. (oh, for Gods sake, PLEASE FIX THE REPORT BUTTON ON MOBILE)
Those instances and examples can be uses for Diamonds in the future.
agreed: under the condition that you do not get greedy and SELL diamonds, or start charging for every little creation... or worse, be like master for MCPE and sell EVERYTHING that USED TO BE free! that is my only condition but pretty major!!!!